- Designation: Vermentino di Gallura Superiore D.O.C.G. Amabile
- Grapes: 100% Vermentino grape
- Area of production: Badesi, Gallura, the ungrafted rootstocks are planted in strips of land directly behind the dunes and looking out over the sea
- Soil type: sandy
- Yield: max 35 q/Ha
- Harvesting period: first ten days of October
- Pressing: soft pressing with pneumatic press
- Colour: brilliant straw yellow with greenish tones
- Bouquet: delicately fruity
- Flavour: agreeable, sapid with hints of marine salinity, persistent and well-balanced with a light bitter-ish aftertaste that is typical of this type of vine
- Pairings: shell-fish, fish dishes and blue cheeses; also as an elegant and delightful aperitif
- Serving: serve at a temperature of between 8-10 °C
Vermentino di Gallura Superiore DOCG - Amabile
Nozzinnà, the name means “no more wine like it”, is a white wine obtained from a selection of ungrafted Vermentino grapes planted in the sandy soil found just behind the coastal sand dunes.
A careful vinification of the grapes leads to the production of this white wine with its brilliant straw yellow colour and greenish tones, and its delicate floral and fruited bouquet. It is agreeable, sweet and sapid, with hints of marine salinity.
An elegant and original aperitif, it is also ideal with shellfish and fish-based dishes.
It is also intriguing when accompanied by typical traditional Sardinian sweets.