- Name: Vermentino di Sardegna DOC – Sparkling Wine
- Grape Variety: Vermentino 100%
- Area of origin: Badesi, vineyards are located close to the sea
- Training Method: guyot
- Soil Type: mainly sandy
- Grape Yield: 70 q/ha
- Harvest Period: last decade of August
- Pressing: soft pressing in pneumatic press
- Sparkling Process: Charmat method
- Color: gold light yellow
- Bouquet: floral and fruity
- Taste: fresh and smooth, has a delicate fruity note
- Serving suggestions: excellent as an aperitif, it also matches with charcuterie, curd cheese and petit fours
- Serving temperature 6°C
Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Spumante ExtraDry
Li Junchi is an Extra Dry sparkling wine from end-August harvest of Vermentino grapes.
The sparkling process applies the Charmat method with grape sugars, resulting in an extraordinary fine bubble Mediterranean foam.
Its golden hue preludes to floral hints of acacia and wisteria. A fresh mix of citrus and delicate peach fruits notes emerge. The palate has plenty of Mediterranean scrub and saline flavours of sea and sand.
The slightly bitter aftertaste of Vermentino enhances its pleasantness.
Li Junchi sparkling wine is the ideal aperitif; it matches divinely with charcuterie, curd cheese and petit fours.