- Designation: Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Rosè wine
- Grapes: Grenache
- Area of production: Badesi, Gallura, the vineyards are located close to the coastline
- Soil type: predominantly sandy
- Yield: max 90 q/Ha
- Harvesting period: the last ten days of September or the first ten days of October
- Pressing: soft pressing with pneumatic press
- Colour: rosé, with delicate violet reflections
- Bouquet: intense, with hints of cherry and other soft fruit
- Flavour: soft with an aftertaste of blueberry and cherry
- Pairings: ideal as an aperitif or with red and white meats (hot and cold) and “sea-food” based dishes
- Serving: serve at a temperature of between 10-12 °C
Cannonau di Sardegna Rosè wine
Minnammentu (the name in English means “i remember”) is a Cannonau di Sardegna Rosè wine, produced from the fruit of young vines planted in the sandy soils of the gentle Badesi plains.
An intense rosy pink in colour with delicate reflections of violet it is soft on the tongue with notes of blueberry and cherry.
It is best served accompanied by red or white meats (hot and cold) or sea food.