- Designation: Cannonau di Sardegna DOC
- Grapes: Grenache
- Area of production: Badesi, Gallura
- Soil type: predominantly sandy
- Yield: max 80 q/Ha
- Harvesting period: the last ten days of September or the first ten days of October
- Pressing: soft pressing with pneumatic press
- Colour: ruby red
- Bouquet: delicate with notes of wild soft fruits
- Flavour: harmonious, complex and pleasantly sharp
- Pairings: hearty first courses, red meats
- Serving: serve at a temperature of between 14-16°C
Cannonau di Sardegna
Nalboni is a young and fresh red wine of Sardinia, Cannonau di Sardegna obtained from vineyards on the rolling hills of Badesi and overlooking the sea.
A wine obtained from vineyards located on the gently sloping Badesi hills facing out over the Asinara Gulf.
With a ruby red colour, it is delicate and soft on the tongue, with pleasingly sharp notes of wild soft fruits. It is best served together with hearty first courses, roast meats and game.