- Designation: Vermentino di Gallura DOCG
- Grapes: 100% Vermentino grape
- Area of production: Badesi, Gallura, the vineyards are located close to the coastline
- Soil type: predominantly sandy
- Yield: max 60 q/Ha
- Harvesting period: first ten days of September
- Pressing: soft pressing with pneumatic press
- Colour: straw yellow with delicate greenish reflexes
- Bouquet: gently floral and fruity, elegant
- Flavour: fresh and savory
- Pairings: ideal as an aperitif or in combination with sea entrees
- Serving: serve at a temperature of between 8 °C
Vermentino di Gallura DOCG
Nou is a Vermentino di Gallura DOCG, a white wine of Sardinia, produced from the fruit of young vines planted in the sandy soils of the gentle Badesi plains.
Young, virtuous and full of vitality. It is the fruit of the young Vermentino vineyards harvested in early September. Straw yellow with delicate greenish reflexes, it is fresh and savory as an aperitif or in combination with sea entrees.