- Designation: I.G.T. Isola dei Nuraghi, Red wine
- Grapes: a variety of autochthonous reds
- Area of production: Badesi, Gallura, vineyards planted along the coastal strip of land
- Soil type: sandy
- Yield: max 50 q/Ha
- Harvesting period: the first ten days of October
- Pressing: soft pressing with pneumatic press
- Colour: intense ruby red
- Bouquet: typical of a wine aged in small oak barrels, with complex and pronounced characteristics and hints of mature black cherry, varnish and cinnamon
- Flavour: supple, harmonious, dry, complex and strong
- Pairings: game and roast red meats
- Serving: serve at a temperature of 18 °C (it is recommended that you decant the wine at least half an hour before serving)
Isola dei Nuraghi IGT - Red wine
Our Tajanu is a red wine obtained from ungrafted rootstocks of traditional vines.
The grapes are cultivated in vineyards that enjoy particular pedoclimactic conditions, on the sand. The work carried out on these vines together with a careful vinification procedure results in this intensely red wine with its hints of mature black cherry, varnish and cinnamon.
These aromas, which fuse seamlessly through the ageing of the wine in small oak barrels, give a complexity and depth of flavour.
It is recommended as an accompaniment for wild game and roast red meat dishes.