- Designation: Vermentino di Gallura D.O.C.G. superiore
- Grapes: 100% Vermentino grape
- Area of production: Badesi, Gallura, the vineyards are for the most part planted with ungrafted rootstock in the terrain just behind the sand dunes (a maximum of 500 metres from the sea)
- Soil type: sandy
- Yield: max 40 q/Ha
- Harvesting period: the last ten days of September
- Pressing: soft pressing with pneumatic press
- Colour: brilliant straw yellow with greenish tones
- Bouquet: delicately floral and fruited
- Flavour: dry and sapid with hints of marine salinity, persistent and well-balanced with a light bitter-ish aftertaste that is typical of this type of vine
- Pairings: fish dishes and dried meats of every kind
- Serving: serve at between 8-10 °C
Vermentino di Gallura DOCG - Superiore
Renabianca (the name of this wine means “white beach”) is a typical Vermentino di Gallura DOCG Superiore and it is result of a masterly selection of the grapes grown on the terrain just behind the dunes and a few metres from the sea.
Vermentino in its purest form which expresses the best of the typical characteristics of the sandy Badesi soil. It has a brilliant straw yellow colour and greenish tones and a delicately floral and fruity bouquet; a dry sapid flavour with hints of marine salinity.
The perfect companion for fish dishes, bringing out the best in both wine and food.